Monday, June 25, 2012

I ALMOST TOSSED THOSE COOKIES

I really love Milano cookies. I like the regular ones, chocolate mint, and everything in between. 

A couple of weeks ago when Ralphs had a huge Milano cookies sale for $2 per box, I went crazy. I bought three boxes of them hoping that after a long day of work, I can sit on the couch and enjoy one cookie at a time while watching Bunheads. 

Going gluten free means no Milanos cookies. 

Today, I stared at the unopened boxes and asked myself...am I ready to give up on these? My inner cookie monster shouted "HELL NO!" 

Instead of tossing them, I picked up a plastic bag and decided to hide the cookies (which really just means putting them one shelve up so I can't see it.) 


When I got hungry around the late afternoon, instead of reaching for that delicious cookie... I busted out that half watermelon and threw all it into my juicer. 


What I didn't expect is how much juice came out of my Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Pro. Probably 6 cups of fresh watermelon juice!  


If you are thinking of investing in a juicer...it is totally an investment. I highly recommend the Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro. The tricky part is you HAVE to clean the entire juicer right after you use it. If you don't, all the particles get dried up and stick to the metal. No bueno. 


-ThatChineseGurl


No comments:

Post a Comment